How to Increase Traffic on Pinterest With This 1 Simple Strategy
Getting few clicks on Pinterest? Then this short 5-minute video is for you!
Behold the 3rd episode of the Smart Pin Show where I discuss graphics, search, and a practical example to get started.
In the previous 2 episodes, we’ve busted myths, learned that Pinterest search engine is not scary after all, and went through the 4 keys to marketing businesses on Pinterest.
- Episode #1: Why Pinterest is not a social media (and how to use it for business)
- Episode #2: 4 keys to success when getting started on Pinterest
In this latest episode, you'll learn:
- How to multiply the impact of each of your posts on Pinterest
- How to combine pin design and search to compound your presence on Pinterest
- Why understanding how people use Pinterest matter to your success
- And I go behind-the-scene and share a practical example of how I do it!
Watch the short 5-minute video to learn about how to increase your clicks on Pinterest - and yes, it's not that complicated and few know about this tip.
Watch other episodes of the Smart Pin Show
- Episode 1: Why Pinterest is Not a Social Media (and how to use it for business)
- Episode 2: 4 Keys to Success When Getting Started on Pinterest
- Episode 3: How to Increase Traffic with this 1 Simple Strategy (current episode you're watching)
- Episode 4: 5 Myths About Pinterest Marketing that Cost Your Business
Do You Have a Question or a Comment?
Join the conversation in my free Facebook group RiseUp Entrepreneurs.